By authorizing payment, the buyer agrees to the following conditions:
- The buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided. The buyer confirms having read the “Custom and Personalized” section on the STEPHAN/H website and having followed the instructions given in the “STEPHAN/H measuring guide” video.
- The buyer confirms having read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The buyer acknowledges that production of his custom order will only start once STEPHAN/H has received payment for the entire order, including cost for the delivery.
The buyer understands and accepts that this payment is non-refundable.
As indicated under Condition 1 above, the buyer is fully responsible of the measurements accuracy. Hence, any repairs or alterations issued from measurements error will be at the buyer expense. However, any repairs or alterations issued from a production error will be promptly fixed no charge by STEPHAN/H.
There is production error when the clothing received do not match the clothing ordered.
- Style error
- Colour error
- Sizing error
- Embroidery/badge error
IMPORTANT: Any alterations made on this custom clothing by an outside party, regardless of the situation or reason, voids the STEPHAN/H warranty.
STEPHAN/H ships worldwide.
Our packages are sent via Canada Post. The shipping fees are based on the weight of the package and the delivery address.
Canada Post delivers business days, excluding holidays. Please allow 4-12 business days upon orders confirmation and product launch to major cities. Please allow extra time for deliveries to non-major centres and remote locations.
A tracking number will be provided by Canada. Use the tracking number to follow your package or to get more information regarding the shipping.
Please note that STEPHAN/H is not responsible for delivery delays that may occur as a result of circumstances beyond his control such as customs clearance, poor weather conditions and/or the carrier.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Please note that you must comply with the laws and regulations of the destination country of the shipment. Orders shipped outside Canada may be subject to additional taxes, duties and/or additional fees charged by the destination country. The customer is responsible for those charges and Stephan/h advises you to contact customs office of the destination country for more information.
SUBMITTING A CUSTOM ORDER CLAIM:
The following conditions must be met, otherwise the claim will be rejected:
All claims, regardless of the nature of the error, must be made no later than 30 days after reception of the order.
The original proof of purchase must be attached to the claim.
The claim must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to follow:
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Mention Custom Order Claim as subject.
- Briefly describe the nature of the error and include the error number (1 to 4) as indicated above.
- Attach the original proof of purchase
- Our customer service team will contact you, please wait before returning any clothing. Your satisfaction is important for us and your claim will be promptly taken care of.
- Follow any instructions given by the customer service team.